Cold Laser Therapy Treatment in Fort Lauderdale
Cold Laser Therapy
The goal of laser therapy is to deliver light energy units, in the form of photons, to damaged cells. The consensus of experts is that photons, absorbed by the cells through laser therapy stimulate the mitochondria to accelerate production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). This biochemical increase in cell energy is used to help transform cells from a state of illness to a stable, healthy state.
The foundation of Multi Radiance Technology™
- Super Pulsed Laser (905nm) produces a high power level of impulse light at a billionth of a second. It is the high power during each pulse that drives the photons, or light energy, to the target tissue, up to 10-13 cm (4-5 inches) deep. The MR4 and TerraQuant’s high peak power of up to 25,000mW creates a higher photon density, delivering the highest concentration of photons and providing the deepest tissue penetration. Super pulsed laser temporarily influences pain reduction and the improvement of microcirculation.
- Pulsed Broad Band Infrared Emitting Diodes (875nm) penetrate shallower tissue depths than the laser but provide an overall broader spectrum, when compared to laser radiation, by gently heating the surface tissue layer.
- Pulsed Red Light (660nm) penetrates shallower tissue depth and has beneficial effects.
Working synergistically, the multiple radiances of the Multi Radiance Technology create the optimal biological environment for pain relief. The use of the preset frequencies, allows clinicians to control the depth of the therapeutic energy from the surface up to 13 cm (5 inches) deep.
Treats 300+ Conditions
- Back Pain
- Spinal Osteochondrois
- Neck Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Lower Back Pain
- Radial Carpal (Wrist) Arthritis
- Cervical Spine: Pain, Sprain, Strain
- Hip Joint Arthrosis, Arthritis
- Ankle Joint: Arthritis, Arthrosis
- Hip Tendonitis
- Knee Joint Injuries
- Acute Patellar Tendonitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Calcaneal Spur
Throughout the world, Cold Laser Therapy, sometimes referred to as Low Level Laser Therapy, is used to treat acute/chronic pain, maintain wellness and improve health and athletic performance.
- Heals Naturally
- Drug Free
- Side-Effect Free
- Easy to Use
- Controls inflammation
- Speeds Healing
- Accelerates pain relief
- Safe and effective
- Increases joint flexibility
- Pain free treatment